We have a collection of 1,200 interviews of self-made millionaires and billionaires. This database contains discussions with Fortune
500 executives, independent business owners, professional athletes
including all stars, all Pros and Super Bowl champs. One thing is clear, they think differently than the masses; they have a championship mindset every day. That is the key, every day.
They use several tools each day as part of their daily MO:
- If they ever think of themselves as good they are always asking, “Compared to what?” If they are always comparing against the best then they recognize the areas to improve. Those are the areas they continually work.
- They understand with absolute clarity what they are trying to achieve. The end is locked in their sights, without question.
- They know how much time they have left, and they maximize every moment against the clarity of their end.
- They master their emotions, identify the logic in the situation, and make decisions using their critical thinking skill.
- Lastly, they have a process to achieve their championship level in their profession
Some things to ask yourself:
- Do you have a “championship level” in your profession?
- Do you know how to get there?
- If you knew of a way to reach your championship level in your field then would you take advantage of it?
Some thing to consider:
Our database supports this last statement, “Nothing will stop a champion.”